Work surfaces are critical components in any lab. Inappropriate selection of work surface may not able to meet the functionary as planned. SMEX offers a complete selection of work surfaces to meet your requirements for chemical-resistance, moisture, heat and impact-resistance. Choose from these 3-difference type of materials commonly used in laboratory environment: Epoxy resin, Phenolic Resin and Stainless Steel. The characteristic of these materials should be able to resist of chemical and extreme temperature, smooth with non-porous surface, easy to clean and durable.
- 0% absorbency for easy cleaning;
- Beautiful, timeless appearance;
- The greenest material and 100% recyclable;
- High resistance to carbon-based chemicals and fire;
- Can be scratched;
- Dents after a certain amount of time;
- Typically, Grade 316 is more expensive than other work surface options;